We know the frustration and expense of buying off-the-shelf HR-delivery software only to discover later that it does not meet your company's unique needs. LBi has decades of experience designing custom applications when an off-the-shelf product is simply insufficient.
It's a client-centric approach that larger providers can't offer. Because we're smaller and more flexible, we can apply this method efficiently and seamlessly.
Just like the approach we follow with our LBi HR HelpDesk solution, when we provide custom development, we work directly with each client and their end users to design a solution that will satisfy their requirements.
Because LBi is platform-independent, we can build a solution that will run easily and capably in any environment - Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris or iSeries. Being able to offer Web development that meets every client's unique needs demands us to be adaptable and flexible from the start.
Along with that innate flexibility, we have extensive expertise with both open-source and commercial application servers and database platforms.
- We offer cost-effective solutions that run on Apache Tomcat or JBoss. We can also incorporate an application into an existing infrastructure using IBM WebSphere or Oracle WebLogic.
- LBi has utilized all major databases, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
We separate the logic and processing among front-end display, data storage and business-logic processing, sometimes referred to as MVC (Model View Controller). This methodology is what resulted in the development of the LBi Custom Web Application Framework.
Unlike large service providers with layers of bureaucracy and a fractured focus, LBi works directly with you. We get inside your business and your markets. We are recognized for the personalized attention we give every client. This is how we can develop applications and solutions that will not only work best but will work best for your unique enterprise. See our case study - a custom application for ASPCA.
- We know our process works. It has to. We're not a huge, multifaceted company that can afford to displease a single client or fail to live up to our own expectations. Read a success story.
- Read more about our development methodology here.
- Read more about our rich and broad technical expertise here.
- Read about some of our design principles in this blog post.