HR technology is so powerful that it's easy to forget HR's most important role: solving people problems. On July 24th thought leader Robin Schooling and LBi Software President Richard Teed recorded this one-hour webinar on how you can use technology to more effectively meet the daily, real-world challenges of HR. The webinar was moderated by HR blogger and sought-after speaker Laurie Ruettimann. Please view the recording below:
This thought provoking webinar provided tactical answers to questions like:
- How can HR shift its thinking to benefit from technology and not be threatened by mountains of data?
- How can HR be a strategic player in the trend toward more-inclusive relationships with employees?
- How can HR use technology to learn more about employee attitudes and opinions?
- How can HR play a role in ensuring that employee information and company data are safe?
- How can HR use technology to turn big data into brass-tacks decisions?
Download the engaging e-book from LBi Software: "Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Applying HR Technology to Solve Real-world Problems" draws on the experience and knowledge of some of the most recognized thought leaders in HR today, including Steve Boese (HR Technology Conference & Expo), Ron Thomas (Human Capital Institute), Lisa Rosendahl (WomenofHR.com), Robin Schooling (RobinSchooling.com) and Matt Stollak (True Faith HR).