With an organic belief in — and a solid reputation for applying — a true client-vendor partnership on every project, LBi Software provides a highly configurable HR case management solution designed to put the power in the hands of the employee, for businesses with as few as 50 employees or more than 50,000.
LBi HR HelpDesk, like each of our solutions and services, is the result of decades of experience building and integrating self-service applications for the HCM market. We have 25 years of experience developing myriad HR case management applications and 15 years specifically supporting clients with PeopleSoft solutions.
LBi possesses a unique combination of skill sets in the HCM market: experience in both enterprise and SMB computing and their business operations. This combination enables us to quickly provide configurable solutions for the real-world HR case management software needs of today's companies.
Beyond our technical skills and expertise, LBi has the desire, agility, adaptability and flexibility to provide a solution when off-the-shelf software and major-enterprise HR applications simply don't fit.
Our size and methodology allow us to implement innovations and respond to client needs incredibly quickly. Unlike larger, less specialized solution providers, LBi is able to bring dedicated focus to each and every project, every step of the way, from every member of the team.
Learn More About LBi
LBi is headquartered on Long Island, in Melville, N.Y. We encourage you to learn more about:
- Our Building – In November 2017 LBi moved into its very own 25,000-square-foot building.
- Our Technologies – How they help make LBi a dynamic leader in the world of HR service-delivery solutions.
- Our Clients – How our size, passion, expertise and leadership have allowed us to provide greater flexibility, more meaningful client responsiveness and more authentic customer attention than any other provider could offer.
- Joining LBi – As a leading innovator in the development, integration and implementation of enterprise and SMB computing solutions, LBi offers outstanding potential for dedicated, forward-thinking individuals.
- LBi Dynasty – Our custom sports analytics software creates better sports teams through precise, customized data succinctly delivered to club decision-makers in any format, on any device.
- Please read our Lightpaper The Power of HR Technology in the Quantified Organization. Find out what HR leaders should be thinking about when it comes to gathering and analyzing data; how HR technology has evolved as part of the growing demand for people data to help drive business decisions; and what HR technology trends will have the most immediate impact in the datafied organization. Insights are presented from Stacey Harris (Sierra-Cedar), Steve Boese (HR Technology® Conference & Expo), Robin Schooling (HRSchoolhouse.com), Paul Hebert (Symbolist), and Lance Haun (The Starr Conspiracy).
- Our engaging new e-book "Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Applying HR Technology to Solve Real-world Problems" draws on the experience and knowledge of some of the most recognized thought leaders in HR today, including Steve Boese (HR Technology Conference & Expo), Ron Thomas (Human Capital Institute), Lisa Rosendahl (WomenofHR.com), Robin Schooling (HR Schoolhouse.com) and Matt Stollak (True Faith HR).